Saturday, December 6, 2008

De-wormed!

Midnight went on a trip to the vet this afternoon to be de-wormed. It took only a few minutes and it’s done. The vet gave Drontal, a cat dewormer (half tablet as Midnight is only .5 kgs). Before we left, I asked the vet to check on the gender of the cat. Apparently, at Midnight’s age (8 weeks) it’s fairly difficult to check, but after careful inspection we found out that Midnight is a HE. Coming home from the vet I checked the internet for some information about Drontal. I found out that it’s one of the effective broad-spectrum dewormers (generic name: praziquantel and pyrantel pamoate) for pets by Bayer. Midnight will go back for another dose after two weeks. Meanwhile, I also found this interesting article about Drontal on the ‘net, see if you can make a sense out of it.I can't understand what this says...

0 scribbled something: