Sunday, November 9, 2008

Who is Oliver Twist?

  1. Oliver TwistObviously that is not my real name. I acquired that nick when I worked as a talk show host on radio, courtesy of my good friends Dana Grey and Hillary from the same station. It kinda stuck so I kept it until today. I don't do radio shows anymore. My last broadcast was in January 2008 on 96.7 K-Lite Baguio.

  2. OrangeinaPod is a weekly podcast show I started in July 2006. A podcast is like a radio show except that it's available online and may be downloaded or subscribed to. I produced 3 episodes then i 'pod-faded' for 2 years. But I'm back to do more shows.

  3. I used to own OrangeCafe in Baguio City. It didn't do well, probably because of its location. It's still there but with another name and management.

  4. Yes, I am on friendster.

2 scribbled something:

gentle said...

wow, a dj! pleased to meet you oliver twist. :)

gentle said...

hi oliver, imajica is one big book. you probably have the paperback ed kung san hinati ng publishers ang imajica into two books para mas mabili sya. try looking for the harper collins ed.