Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Sucker for Anne Rice

It's very difficult to complete my Anne Rice collection. It was a challenge because I think I have a competition in book sales here in Baguio City, add to the fact that you would rarely find Anne Rice hardcovers on sale.

This one is the First edition of 'Lasher' (pub. 1993), which I got for a measly P75.00 from Booksale about a month ago.

Yesterday I was ecstatic to find hardcover editions of 'Merrick' and 'The Vampire Armand' on Booksale in SM at P275.oo each. So now I only need the following books to complete the collection.

  • 'Blood Canticle' (The Vampire Chronicles)
  • 'Vittorio the Vampire' (New Tales of the Vampire series)
  • 'Feast of All Saints' (saw a paperback edition on sale near UB)
  • 'Servant of the Bones'
  • 'Christ the Lord: Road to Cana' (Anne Rice's latest book)
These books go directly to my Christmas Wishlist. If you know where I could find them, send me a message. Thank you.

3 scribbled something:

gentle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gentle said...

nice to stumble upon a fellow anne rice fan! hehehehe. tho na-outgrow ko na talaga yung anne rice phase ko i could pretty much be eligible to join an anne rice novels quiz bee, should there be one. :) i too have a friend who collects anne hardcovers at pareho kayo ng sources. tho andito sha manila so i doubt sha ang kakumpitensha mo over there. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm also collecting Anne Rice books but only the vampire chronicles and maybe mayfair witches after completing the vampire chronicles, I'm down to 3 books ..I'm from bulacan so I'm not a competitor..I don't have time to read but really love the hunt..^_^